New Race Series – Dirt Riot Endurance Racing – brought to you by W.E.ROCK
Dirt Riot Endurance Racing Racing for cars, trucks, buggies and UTV’s Brought to you by W.E.ROCK
3 Event Series
• April 8th- 9th Copper Mines Off Road Park – Altus, Oklahoma
• June 17th- 18th Central Texas site to be announced
• Sept. 16th – 17th Copper Mines Off Road Park – Altus, Oklahoma
Endurance racing is a combination of 4 wheel drive trails, dirt roads, and rock crawling trails and obstacles tied together to create a race course that runs 5-10 miles in length.
Teams will start in 30 second intervals, starting order will be set by a time trial or random draw at time of registration (time trial will be preferred method).
Race length for 1st race in Oklahoma will be 4 hours for both car/truck classes and for UTV classes.
Races will be timed based, 4 hours from the start of the first vehicle, race ends on the 4 hour mark, with the winner being the car that has completed the most laps at the 4 hour mark, with start time corrections made.
1st Event info: Copper Mines Off Road Park. Tech and Registration times: UTV Classes: Friday April 8th, 10am to 12pm Car/truck classes: 12pm to 5pm (All vehicles must be in tech line before the vehicle type tech cut-off time)
Qualifying start time: UTV classes Friday April 8th, 5pm Car/truck classes Saturday April 9th, 9amCar/truck classes – Entry fees and Purse’s to be announced
Race start time and finish time – Saturday 4pm to 8pmOpen class is designed for BITD 4400 class, rock race vehicles that pass all safety requirements and advance built trail buggies.
Trail class is designed for full body rigs with stock or stock like frames that pass all safety requirements
Car/truck class safety rules:Open class vehicles will have to pass all safety requirements listed in the W.E.ROCK pro mod class rules. Trail Class vehicles will have to pass all safety requirements listed in the W.E.ROCK modified stock class rules
UTV Classes – Entry fees Purse’s to be announced Race start time – Saturday 11am to 3pmUnlimited UTV class is designed for all UTV’s with modified chassis, engines (stock configuration), and suspensions that pass all safety requirements
Stock UTV class is designed for all stock UTV’s that passes all safety requirements
UTV Safety requirements:
1. Minimum 4pt harness
2. No open door areas, solid material only, magnetic or non-magnetic material at least .063 in thickness and reinforced with welded round tube frame with diagonal cross bars. If opening is a hinged door and positive locking system must be in place.
3. After market roll-cage reinforcement and a top cover over the occupants made from magnetic or non-magnetic material at least .063 in thickness and reinforced with welded round tube frame with diagonal cross bars. Top of helmet to lower most portion of roll-cage top must be at least 3”
4. Helmets must meet DOT, SNELL or SFI minimum rating and not show any signs of abuse, cracks or padding deterioration.
5. 2 5lb rated automotive type fire extinguishers, mounted within reach of driver and co-pilot.
6. Non-vented fuel tank cap, tank can be vented, but must has rollover valve or a vent line routed in the 3 sides and down configuration.
7. Window nets in all UTV’s, on both the driver and passenger side windows
8. High back seats or a Head rest mounted behind the helmets, mounted in such a way to eliminate whiplash like head movement.
Limited number of entries of 50 UTV’s and 50 Car/trucks/buggies.
Event and Series Sponsorship opportunities available.